Thursday 10 May 2018

I AM LIKE THAT


Life didn't teach me to appreciate blindly,
Rather, it taught me to speak bluntly,
Though, up-front words appear bitter,
But I think uprightness is always better.

When I say the truth I do not bother,
About the reaction, result or the future,
As honesty remains the sole concern,
Of my life, my living or my relations.

I do not intend to impress or seduce anyone,
So I do not add honey into my conversations,
And let my thoughts flow as it born in my brain,
Raw, unpolished but free from corruptions.

That’s where I am different from the flow,
That’s why I stand lonely still happy in my vow,
Also that's where I live head high,
And never care anything or feel sigh.

When you get disturbed by my honest words,
My inner being shattered and my eyes bleed,
Tell me, if you don't wish me to be frank or distrust my words,
Who else will come forward to trust me in this bad world?

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...