Tuesday 22 May 2018

YOU ARE THE PERFECT


Women like to hear appreciation,
 Of their beauty from men,
But to your annoyance I am the man,
 That don’t spend words for that reason,
As I am never interested in the physical beauty of a person
Rather, I prefer to love the beauty of souls.

 Beauty or ugliness of a person,
 Is a physical phenomenon,
 That one gets by birth and not by efforts,
And that too diminishes with the age,
Hence no credit or discredit,
One deserves for that aspect.

I can love the ugliest woman of the earth,
If she has a great heart in her chest
But cannot opt to stand beside
 The most beautiful woman under the sun
If I see a dirt in her character or behavior.

A bouquet of artificial flowers,
Without having fragrance
 Is no worth comparison,
 With a single piece of daisy, rose or jasmine. 

All my life I search a person,
Who is free from pride, prejudice, selfishness,
The one whose brain,
 is not in the servitude of preconceived notions,
 The person who has love and respect
 For truth, god and goodliness,
In four words "an entity of perfection".

Fortunately for me you are the person,
Who is blessed with all these divine qualities
And that is why I accept and respect,
You as a friend, philosopher and guide of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...