Sunday 6 May 2018

I AM TO BE BLAMED


It makes no difference to you,
Whether I stay with you or go away,
Because you were never with me, 
Wholeheartedly with all your emotions.

It was only my illusion,
That you had some true emotions,
Some vibrations for me and my concerns,
That made you reply me with compassion.

None but me is only to be blamed,
Who trusts that every glittering object is gold,
 Every cloud that appears on the sky bears rain,
And every sweet hum carries affection.

I was really totally silly;
 As I believe that when I am true to someone,
 That person would also remain true,
 To me and my honest feelings.

I did the unforgivable blunder,
Of trusting a woman, her pen
Desiring her to be truthful, open,
Selfless and free from vanity.

Knowingly I have gulped poison,
 I have no right, no reason,
To blame you or anyone,
 For my misfortune.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...