Monday 7 May 2018

YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS THE KEY


Your friendship is the key,
 That opened up me.

The suppressed emotions,
 Of my bereaved heart.
Flowed out like volcano eruptions,
Through the gate of our chat.

When your generous heart,
Smelled the fragrance of its content,
Witnessed the brightness of its glow,
Felt the warmth of the flow,
Your eyes bleed in affection
Head nodded in affirmation,
And you granted an asylum to my soul.

From that day,
The sky of my life,
 Became colorful,
With the rainbow stripe,
That you painted in it.

My drought stricken terrain
Drenched with the rain,
Of excitement,
 That you parted,
 With a compassionate heart.

My world transformed
Into a heaven that I have ever imagined.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...