Sunday 27 May 2018

YOU ARE IN ME


I do not write your name,
 Only on the sandy surface of the seashore,
 That the wave could wash it away.
I do not write your name,
 Only on the paper in the pages of my verses
That the time will be able to melt it out.
I engrave your name,            
On the delicate rosy wall of my heart
To keep it alive as long as I live.
                              
  Your acceptance or refusal,
Anger or pleasure,
 Love or hate,
 Praise or accuse,
 And even presence or absence,
Are the situations that cannot affect,
 The worth of the inscription.

I always feel you in me,
As you are an immortal entity in me,
 With full glory.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...