Sunday 26 August 2018

I AM OPEN

I can't convince you or anyone,
I can't explain  my definitions,
Of things, feelings, actions, reactions,
Honesty, respect, truthfulness, affection.

I am not certain about reasons,
Why the truth changes from person to person?
Why we can't see things neutrally?
Why we don't  trust whatsoever we see, read easily?
Why we look into dark side of things,
And overlook the light side of things?

Maybe some preoccupied perceptions,
Of  just and unjust,right and wrong,
Virtue and vice, truth and untruth,
Differentiate our thoughts and paths.

Or some negative and undesirable factors,
Like ego, suspicion , anger, fear,
Occupies the hard disc of our brain,
Living no room a positive addition.

Its just like the pot full of water,
That refuses to add even a drop of nectar,
Until and unless one evacuates some contents,
With the materials of more valued elements.

No, no I don't say you are wrong and I am right,
Maybe you are more knowledgeable and have a better sight,
Maybe I need to learn,I need an introspection,
With an open mind, curious and cautious brain.

I always told you truth, so one more may I add?
I visualized my goal and am feeling resolved.
I am on, open to your guidance, your visions,
For a trip towards divinity's direction, His domain.

1 comment:

  1. Your words are a wondrous journey through the heart, mind, and soul!!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...