Friday 24 August 2018

I will answer Him.

I know my tears,
My agony,
My happiness,
My smiles,
My feelings,
My heartstrings,
My rhymes,
Their philosophy.


I know they all are real,
I trust they all are true,
Like the sun ray,
Like the moon,
Like the darkness of night,
Like the glow of day.

You may count them as true,
Or as fake and fabricated things.
You may count me as right
Or as a wrong human being.
Depending upon
The way you see them,
Depending upon
the way you read me,
Depending upon your wisdom,
And upon your unbiased or biased judgement.

I will never answer you,
Nor I will bother your conclusion.

After all I will have to answer Him,
Who wishes me to true,
In every situation.
After all He and His conclusion,
Is everything to me.



1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...