Wednesday 1 August 2018

OH POEM


Oh poem, what you meant to me?
Why I love so much thee?
Why I dwell in thee?
How I deal with thee?

You are the true reflection of my heart,
The verbal exposure of its contents.

When anger comes, you become aggressive,
When I become sad, you land depressive,
When I think of my nation, you shape up patriotic,
When love dominate my mind, you become romantic,
With devotion in me, you descend as a prayer,
When duty occupies me, you stand as a pathfinder.

I never try to interfere with your flow,
Never try to polish your glow,
Never adulterate you with tales,
Never take you to an imaginative sail,
Never divert the course your voyage,
Never oppress your voice.

Oh poem, I am a writer and never a cheater,
Hence, you my poem do not hide anything, no ever.

Oh poem, you are my true feelings,
And never a mask on my face,
The ‘you’ inside me
Is always the ‘you’ on the surface.


1 comment:

  1. such freedom!
    what circumstance allowed such strength?

    always may you be so loved, and so blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...