Wednesday 1 August 2018

TEARS


When the air does not bring your words,
When the sky does not reflect your face,
I become totally disturbed,
My peace get shattered.

I feel insecure about you,
My mind gets crowded by strange fears,
I become worry about your well-being,
I begin to pray for your well-being,
Tears drench my cheeks.

When your words filter through my ear,
When I see your pretty face in the horizon,
I thank God for His blessings,
I dance with excitement like a child,
Again tears drench my cheeks.

Tears are there in both the cases,
In your presence and absence,
Maybe tears are my destiny,
Maybe tears are the symbol of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...