Monday 6 August 2018

I ask to myself


This clock on the wall,
Is moving slower,
Showing wrong time,
Maybe its battery is drying up,
Certainly it will stop anytime.

This lamp in the temple,
Its light is getting feeble,
Darkness is replacing the light,
Maybe the level of oil in it is decreasing,
Certainly it will be wiped away soon.

That person in the hospital,
The internal organs of her body,
Are stopping one by one,
Maybe life is abandoning her,
Certainly she will die soon.

As long as that clock functioned,
Certainly it played its part,
To the perfection,
In showing time.  

As long as that lamp burnt,
Certainly it delivered illumination,
And kept the darkness,
Away from its periphery.

What about that person,
Did she live life of a perfect human being?
Who am I to ask her?
 What she did or what she did not do.
I have no right to ask her or anyone.
Actually, these are the questions,
 I ask to myself,
I am to answer to myself and God,
Do I live like a perfect human being?

1 comment:

  1. Nothing, in this world, is perfect son. Even diamonds have to be shaped, blades sharpened, talents honed, clay moulded ... each is perfected over time, with love and patience.

    You are a very good man Panda!!! You have polished your edges, and hammered out the dents. A trophy amid the multitudes.

    Sir, you have turned errors into lessons; and through them, gleaned much of Life's wisdom. Unwittingly becoming, a vast ocean of knowledge. One led by his heart and his LOVE of GOD!!!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...