Wednesday 29 August 2018

My honesty will pay.

Was I wrong anywhere?
Was I undisciplined any day?
Was I disrespectful towards you?
Was I expecting anything other than a divine friendship from you?
No, I never did so.
I respect you and your wishes,
I regard you as my ideal,
Wish your guidance and attention.

But you abruptly left,
Leaving me to ponder over the questions,
Leaving me to wonder over your departure.
You leave without living any answer.

Now will I be impatient or intolerant?
Will I be angry ?
If you think so,
Then you don't understand me.
No, after all you are my friend, inspiration,
I can't count you as an enemy.
I will be sad.
I will cry silently,
Pray humbly for you,
Your betterment and happiness.

My trust on you is unending,
My affection is flawless,
My intentions are pious,
I will wait for you until I have breath,
I hope you will be back one day abruptly,
As you departed.
I hope my honesty will pay.

1 comment:

  1. wow tears flow not only from my eyes but my heart as well. Fabulous work Panda

    How we all long for a love such as yours!!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...