Monday 4 December 2017

ENLIGHTEN ME

Life, why I miss my smile?
Where I go wrong in my style?

I say truth about me,
They blame me to be among vanity.
I say truth about them,
They close their ears and run away.
I serve the unbiased and unadulterated truth,
My words bounce back from the rocks and trees.
I stand alone to listen to my own melodies.

What does that imply?
Truth is the perfect way or untruth is?
Truth is great or falsehood is?

Should I hide my credentials,
And exhibit what I am not,
Maintain a low profile,
To obtain their support?
Or I should feel comfortable sharing truth.

Should I embrace hypocrisy?
Hide the truth and serve lie?
To be among the crowd,
Or I should be contented with this isolated path?

Should I at times relinquish the truth,
And shelter under falsehood,
To obtain some smile for me?
Or I should be proud of my style. 

My wisdom fails to follow the facts,
You are my teacher, enlighten me on that.


"झूठों के  बाज़ार में हम चंद सच बेचने निकले थे,
मेरा सच पड़ा रह गया, लोग हमें झूठा बना गए।" 
( I came to the market of deceits, to sell some truth,
my truth remained unsold, they went away blaming me to be a hypocrite. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...