Tuesday 19 December 2017

WE ARE DIFFERENT

You and me,
Are not of the same class,
It is that therefore now we stand pole apart.

You are a part of the crowd,
That rushes towards sweet nothings,
Like fun, flirt, laughter, fake-appreciations.

I am a solitary reaper,
That is busy gathering the harvest of truth,
Wishing to carry them to my home beyond this earth.

For you truth, honesty are meaningless terms in life,
For me life is meaningless without these terms,
This is where we are different in our ways. 

For you sweetness of tongue matters,
For me candidness of heart matters,
The difference, you are for and I am beyond the earth.

I am eternally happy without anybody,
You are internally sad with everybody,
See the difference; we are not of the same class.


1 comment:

  1. insightful words
    wise man loving heart

    Maybe the world has left scars on her soul and she is afraid to be happy
    ask her

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...