Monday 18 December 2017

WHAT HURTS ME

I do not ever see,
Whether you love me or not,
Whether we meet, talk, have fun or not,
Whether my tears or smile matters to you or not,
What and how much you give me, 
What and how much you deprive me.

What matters to me is,
Whether I love you earnestly or not,
Whether I am truthful towards you or not,
Whether I respect you and your emotions or not,
Whether I care your well-being selflessly or not,
Whether I give more emphasize to you than me or not.

I care about making a heaven,
Of relationship for us, the two loving souls,
Where there is no room for untruth,
Hidden thoughts, secret moves,
Clash of interests, selfish motives,
Ego, anger, sorrow and fear.          

But it hurts me much,
When you doubt my selfless well-wishing,
When you distrust my sincerity in love,
When I see a lie, arrogance, hesitation,
In your sharing of the flow of emotions,
When I give honest criticism for your betterment,
And you take it as an discouragement.
It hurts me as I see my dreamed heaven shaken.



1 comment:

  1. such an incredible soul
    your words bring tears flowing down my cheeks
    how much you could teach the world

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...