Wednesday 13 December 2017

You are....2


You are the celestial diamond wheel,
Who mercies me with her silver sprinkle.
To my great fortune every night.

When I bask under your blissful glimmer,
And drink them through my eyes and ears,
Certainly I reach the heaven.

When you go away delivering your nectar,
My soul remains enthralled there for the next shower
The body moves to carry out the business of life.  

I am indebted to your gracious persona,
My penmanship owes to your quality contribution,
You make me shaped, make my life worthwhile.

तुम दिशा, तुम ज्ञान,  तुम बुद्धि, तुम गुरु,  तुम सखा,
तुम कहो मेरी  जीवन को और जरुरत है क्या ?
(You are the direction you are the knowledge, you are the wisdom,you are my friend,
what else my life need from the world?)

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...