Friday 8 December 2017

LOVE; IN MY DICTIONARY

Respect, is a word much bigger than love,
In the dictionary of emotions that I have,
So, respecting you, your aspirations,
Caring your respectability as a woman,
Are my ways, and are dearer to me,
Than our talks, your company and even thee!!!

In that dictionary, a slightest deviation,
From truth in words or actions
Is claimed as an impure and corrupt psyche of a lover
Hence, I am at times bitter, at times sour,
But always truthful and a liar never.

Hiding any thought or any emotion,
Is stated there, as an adversary of a true devotion,
A wall between two loving beings
So I open before you with my raw feelings,
Caring least, their impact,
And even our friendship’s fate.

Where there is a slightest lacking of trust,
There it is stated that love is not really present,
Rather it is a pleasure pursuit, fulfilling of a thirst,
Not a love of any sort, a mere deceit.
So, I trust you to the fullest,
Follow your words with thorough intent.

So soft and light is the flow of love in my heart,
That arrogance and vanity in me sink before they float.
Selfishness is in love in that book is not present,
Its for me an unknown and hostile state,
In which dwell not my lovelorn heart.

Sacrifice is the first word of the dictionary of adoration,
 I read it to practice it in every morn,
 I sacrifice my wishes for your benefit,
And one day will not hesitate to sacrifice you, for your comfort.

1 comment:

  1. your pen bleeds the emotions of a lovelorn heart

    could you please explain the last line? thanks

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...