Sunday 24 December 2017

Merry Christmas

Santa Claus, Santa Claus,
Tell me what is in your box,
What you will gift me this Xmas,
You have something big for me, mom says,
I can’t wait anymore to see those.

Santa Claus, Santa Claus
I too have a gift for you this Xmas,
Packed in the envelop of love and reverence,
I know its small but it’s full of my feelings,
For your pleasure, it is a fresh red rose.

Santa Claus, Santa Claus
You give me a promise this Xmas
Until the sky is adorned with the sun and the moon,
You will come to us by the grace of the heaven,
And bring pleasure each year for us, your children.

Santa Claus, Santa Claus,
Merry Christmas Santa Claus.

1 comment:

  1. you have captured what Christmas has truly become.

    i still miss the nativity scenes and the Christmas carols.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...