Monday 4 December 2017

Intentions

You hold my heart,
In your casket,
Softly and carefully,
But at times tease it impishly,
As you know love needs colors,
Dipped in emotional tears and fake-anger.

When you squeeze the tender being,
Ah, it pains a bit but I keep smiling,
Water comes out of my eyes,
Never mind, they are the ecstasy signs.
Because I trust your honest intentions,
I like your gesture of parting devotion.

Whose else will you squeeze?
Who else will you tease?
If not mine, if not me,
After all I am yours and mine is thee.

तेरा दुलार है प्यारा, तेरा  फटकारना  भी प्यारा,
सच में मुझे लागे,  तेरा अंदाज-ए-मुहब्बत बड़ा न्यारा। 
(I like your caress,love your scolds, 
you know well I like your gesture in affection.)     

2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...