Monday 4 December 2017

ENLIGHTENED

Your soul from within my core,
Nod me to move on the path of truth ever.
I feel encouraged by her smile of permission,
Get excited with her style of affirmation.

Then come the few words of your pen,
Those assure me that I am not alone,
On this stony voyage of love for truth,
Away from the cozy clutch of untruth.

Your support is well within my expectation,
As you know it is the sole vision of our union,
That we would share the truth between,
Without pride, prejudice, fear or hesitation.

Now I can face any difficult assignment,
Sailing my boat against every crosscurrent,
Reach the divine abode enlightened for certain,
Carrying you my honorable soul-mate, within.


                                          तेरा साथ है तो फिर फ़िक्र की क्या बात है,
                                      डुबा दे मेरी  कस्ती को, तूफां की क्या औकात है। 
            (When you are with me on my boat, the fiercest storm is feeble to obstruct my sail)

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...