Saturday 23 December 2017

The camel of the desert

While walking on the sizzling desert sand,
Under the boiling sun overhead,
I ignored myself and my blistered itching feet
Sincerely cared only your comfort.

 In your initial travelling days,
On those isolated tough ways,
Whenever sand storms approached,
Entered into your eyes,
And tried to block your progress
I covered your soft skin,
With my huge torso without hesitation.

Now you have reached the oasis,
Lost among unknown passengers,
Their fabricated stories, funs and frolics,
Fresh water, delicious dates, exchange of drinks,
And forget your faithful fellow traveler,
Your camel, waiting outside for your little care.

It seems midnight has approached,
I can hear the humorous noises from inside,
Can you hear the grunt of my dried throat?
Do you hear the crick of my empty stomach?
Or your ear is choked with excitement,
Mind blocked with sugary chats.

Though my grunt is a bit bitter,
For you difficult to hear,
As it comes directly from my core,
But I am always grateful and eager
To pay back for the little fodders that you offer.
What about you? Do you have a brain?
A heart? A conscience?
Are you a grateful being?
Do you care all my hard works?
Value my devotions, sacrifices?
Who is worth humane? You or me?


 The night is not endless,
The morning will come in hours,
Associates of this night will disperse,
Only you and I will be together on our way,
For another struggling day,
In this vast endless desert,
Caring each other’s comfort,
Do not forget.


GRATEFULNESS IS NOT IN THE NATURE OF SOME,
THEY CALL THEMSELVES  HUMAN!!

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...