Tuesday 19 December 2017

WHEN YOU WENT AWAY...

When you went away,
Leaving me crying on the way,
My heart blasted into pieces,
Eyes began to rain ceaseless,
I wished to share my pain, my tears,
With someone, somewhere.

But I could not trust,
Any human to share out my heart,
As they would defame and insult you,
If and when their enmity occur with you,
And I don’t wish a finger pointed towards your direction,   
This day or any day in future for any reason.

So I preferred the nature,
Went to the ocean to tell her,
With a hope that my cry, my furors
Would be suppressed under her huge roar,
But got back, fearing the untrustworthy currents,
As they have a tendency to throw back external objects              
And I do not want anyone any day on the shore,
To trace its source from droplets of my tears.

I went to the mountain,
Began narrating my pain,
But when I saw him echoing my words,
I got back with my heart seriously shocked.

Then I went to the lovely moon,
Wished to tell her of my mourn,
But return back from the sky silently,
When I realize she might scatter unwisely,
My secrecy with the moonlight on the earth
And that might hurt, my humble sweetheart.

At last, I got back home,
Picked up a sheet of paper and a pen,
Wrote my heart out here,
Without hesitation or fear,
At least here you will read and understand my mind,
And the world will never know who is the reason behind.


तुम सितम बेइंतेहा करलो सनम हम प्यार की पैमाना बढ़ादेंगे,
न रोकें से रुके हें कभी कोई आशिक़, हम भी  मुस्कुरा कर मौत के ओर क़दम बढादेंगे।   



1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...