Wednesday 13 December 2017

True that I am a child.

Its true that I am a child,
My heart is innocent like a child's,
Tongue delivers raw and unadulterated thoughts,
Pen writes pure and true emotions,
As they born in my child's brain,
Without adding spices of cunningness into them,
I don't care what people react.
I don't care if anyone gets hurt.
I risk love. friendships, relationships,
I risk your company, your sweet words,
For that pure and pious truth,
Like a child does.
Do you know why?
Because God lives in truth,
God lives in the innocence of a child's heart.
So I don't wish to be a grown up,
Don't try to be hypocritic,
Don't plan and plot to influence you,
Don't care if you love me or hate me.

1 comment:

  1. it is written that we must be as a child to enter HIS kingdom. And now, in your infinite wisdom, you have explained 'why' to the unknowing.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...