Sunday 10 December 2017

You are..

You are an ocean and I am your explorer,
Every day I set out into your calm water,
To discover something new from your store,
To meet the surprises waits for me there.

In each dive as I reach deeper and deeper
Into your untouched stupendous core,
I pocket pearls of wisdom I discover,
Return home contended like a winner.  

Swab them by my conscience with passion,
Knit them carefully into the immortal chain,
Of rhythmic verses using my poetic acumen,
Then decorate them on my wall for my satisfaction.

From my wall each pearl shines as one sun,
Enlightens each nook and corner of my brain,
Shows me how to lead a life pious and clean,
Helps me to make my small world a heaven.


"तुम क्या जानों नादां, तुम मेरे लिए कितने अनमोल हो:
     सारे जहां से  बेहतर , तुम मोती विरल हो"। 

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...