Thursday 14 December 2017

I will be with you

I will be with you,
Till the continuance of my breath,
Till I am on this earth.
With or without anyone's wish,
With or without happiness.

How can I break away?
How can I differentiate my way?
Once I hold you in my heart,
Once I promised to carry you forever in that.

Storms will come,
Floods will come,
They will take test of my tolerance,
They will try to unsettle my balance,
I may fumble a bit,
I may tumble with it,
But will rise and move on,
Motivated by the power of devotion.
Carrying you with me,
Caring you in me.
Till the continuance of my breath,
Till I am on this earth.

1 comment:

  1. dedication of a lover unbowed by the ups and downs life throws at him.

    GOD bless him always!!!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...