Friday 1 December 2017

A heaven of friendship

Far above the dusty surface of this sphere,
Beyond the stretch of this atmosphere,
I build a palace for your worship and compatibility.
With my deep devotion and magnanimity.

I spread a velvety carpet of humbleness on its floor
To keep smooth and comfortable your saunter.
Decorated the walls with hundreds of prayers,
So that I keep my focus sincerely on your admire.

Every thought of mine bases on caring your benefit,
Each word of mine goes selflessly to heighten your flight,
For myself, I do not ever demand anything from thee,
Only wish a heaven of friendship between you and me.

Still, at times I get troubled by some questions,
That a true adorer often faces in his meditation
Am I really sincere or deficient on the path of devotion?
Do I offer you the best as per my capacitation?

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...