Wednesday 20 December 2017

If you can believe

When I felt the presence of dust particle,
On your surface, the person I worshiped,
I was shocked and got mad,
Out of the whirlwind created my mind,
A few words of bitter taste originated.

If you can understand,
The graveness of the storm

Through which my heart had passed,
While my tongue uttered,
Those few undesirable words..


If you can believe
That the words originated,
Out of that huge turbulence,
On the surface of my tongue,

And not in the depth of my heart.

You may forget them,
With your greatness and wisdom
Taking into consideration my grief,

My selfless well-wishing, my love, 
And forgive me, your true worshiper,

But how could I ever forgive,
Myself for the mishap, the rudeness,
That derailed me from the path of my devotion,
That snatched away from me my crown,
Of a ‘true worshiper’, a ‘humble lover’.  

I will never show you my face,
That owns the wild and sinful tongue,
Which dared to utter against your honour,
I can be, better from away doing the best job,
Of encouraging you and giving you a plentiful love.





1 comment:

  1. what a humble lover you are.
    never afraid to admit error.
    proving stronger in fortitude, and valour, for such brazen honesty

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...