Wednesday 6 December 2017

YOUR WISE COUNSEL

After your departure,
My liver has gone fatty,
To the ninety-five per cent of its structure,
On being drowned by the intoxicant tears,
That I swallowed through my eye sockets,
In order to hide their presence.

Do you know?
Without your return,
There is no probability of recovery,
Rather, the fluid would continue to flow,
And aggravate the critical condition,
Damage the feeble five per cent,
Healthy portion of my liver,
Sooner or later.

Never mind, I too do not care,
An early exit from the sphere,
As I know arrival on the earth and departure from it,
Are the definite two ends of rope called life,
But the significant thing for me is how I walk on it,
Balancing the relationships, caring your emotions
Bearing smiles on the face.

Whilst struggling with the pain,
Amidst no hope situation of survival,
I care to hold smiles on my lips,
Give my thoughts positive outlook,
My time to some constructive works,
As per the wise counsel,
That you had given me,
During our conversations.

यक़ीनन तेरे बग़ैर हम ज्यादा जी न पाएंगे,
मग़र यक़ीन जानों जब तलक जिएंगे, तेरी  ख़ातिर मुस्कुराते रहेंगे। 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...