Sunday 31 December 2017

MY LIFE

After a lifelong passionate search,
With the light of my knowledge and wisdom
For a noble human and a beautiful heart
I found you among the crowd, a rarest gem.

I feel, God knew my wishes and requirements,
And created you keeping those in his mind,
Piling all the divine qualities in one human,
As I searched and my heart desired.

Ever since I got you and held you in my heart,
I forget to see when the morning begins or the day ends,
You wish Good-morning I believe it’s time to wake up,
You bid Goodnight; I realize it’s time to go to bed.

My life and its cycle run around one person,
One happiness, one gem, she is you since then,
Other people, works, events vanish from my sight,
It is as if they were zeros, nonexistent and illusions.

तुम जहाँ हो मेरी, शून्य है तेरे बिन मेरा  जहाँ ,
 तुम जो चले गए हो, कहो मैं जाउँ तो जाउँ कहां?

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...