Saturday 23 December 2017

Your messages

So many days passed
Ever since we last exchanged messages,
Ever since your smiling picture pop up on may mobile screen,
And bolt my soul with that of yours in pleasure flight.
Jolt my heart with eternal delight.


Still I become online,
And see the inbox every morning,
To see your sweet words,
That were lost somewhere among the notorious clouds,
Hoping against the hopes,
That they will arrive with the rains,
To dry up the rains of my eyes.

After hours of wait, when they don't come,
Do you know what I do for my satisfaction?
I read our previous chats that I have never delated,
Kept carefully as memory collected.
Reply them with loving words,
And wait for the next day,
With a hope that you will come my way.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...