Thursday 1 February 2018

MY MIND

When my eyes fail to see your face,

Nose sighs without your fragrance,
Ears yearn to hear your voice,
The tongue long to talk to my muse,
My mind begins its expedition,
Riding on the horse of imagination.

Away in an unknown place,
It meets your pretty face,
Bows before its queen,
Becomes your king.
Forgets the days of distance,

Begins dances of romance.

When I sleep and become unconscious,
My mind remains conscious of its focus,
Stealthily, leaving my body behind on the bed

It begins its night expeditions on the road.
It carries the flood lights of dream,
To trace out its woman of rhyme.


Soon it reaches its sleeping beauty,
Silently begins its worshiping duty,
Does the rituals as a true devotee.

Regarding you as its presiding deity
Lest you get up from your peaceful slumber,
It leaves mutely leaving its flower of tears there.



1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...