Wednesday 14 February 2018

MY VALENTINE

I never see you, meet you,
But always feel your presence,
In my happiness, victories,
I recognize your contribution.
in my suffering, tears, hardship,
I get your sympathetic support.

For your generous affection,
I do not ever give you any return,
What I could have given you?
All those I say mine come from you.
My feelings, tears, devotion,
Now yours, only this much was mine, 
I give them to you, oh creator of the creation,
Accept them and me Sri Krishna, the king of kings.

Only you are the one I can call mine,
Only you deserve my love, my real valentine.


1 comment:

  1. From your lips to GOD's ears
    May HE reward such grand effort, and beauteous words of profound faith.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...