Thursday 1 February 2018

FORGET ME

When you went away, solitude haunted me day-night,
But humbly and mutely I digested the plight.
It is for you I swam and sunk in my own eye-water,
Still I have never deviated from the lines of adore.

This loneliness, pains, sorrows, tears, misery,
I count them as my destiny, limit them to my territory.
I survive, live, thrive all alone with them,
Without opening my mouth, without a hum. 

But when I saw you disturbed, sad, broken within,
And that too, unfortunately, for my actions, my reason,
A shriek came out of my throat, choked it to suffocation
I fail to describe the turbulence my soul passed through then.
My adoration is not so weak that it couldn’t tolerate my pain,
Yes, it will remain intolerant towards a storm in your domain..

Nothing at all I ever expected any day from you,
My adoration knows to give and not to take from you.  
I don't wish you forgive me and come back to me,
If possible forget my name, words, affection and break free.


1 comment:

  1. unequivocally one of your best romantic poems!

    one could never forget you!!!

    again, how many wish it was to them to which you speak!!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...