Thursday 8 February 2018

THE SPRING IS COMING

The moon still delivers its light,
The stars still twinkle bright,

My heart still throbs for thee,

As you are the most precious person for me.

The winter is flapping her wings to depart,
The fireplaces are losing their heat,
But my pain forgets to diminish,
As you forget to remember my face.

Expecting the advent of the spring on the surface
the cuckoo is blowing her flute on the branches,
The melody is stirring me with romantic imaginations,
I do not know why, your young heart is still in hibernation.

People are busy planning Holi celebrations,
Their souls are filled with festive excitation,
My heart gets numb with the imagination of the colors,
As without your presence my world will remain colorless.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...