Wednesday 7 February 2018

YOU WISH TO DISTANCE


You wish to distance,
From him for whom you are,
The only source of happiness,
The only goddess of worship,
The only ever respected muse,
An ideal and imitable face.  

You wish to remain away,
From him for whom you are,
The pure and pious flow of the Ganges,
The ethereal and amazing peacock dance,
The valuable and rarest glow of the Kohinoor,
The adorable and unique artifact of the creator.

Never I was convinced,
Where I go wrong in my adoration?
What I did foul in my actions?
What unusual I demanded from thee?
What more you expected of me?
Could love be more beautiful than this?


Today you have changed,
Only you know why you have changed
Maybe my deep-love was beyond your expectations,
Maybe you fear to reciprocate my deep devotions.

But you see,
There is no change in me,
I am still writing in your glory,
I am still following your story
I am still burning for your glee,
I am still loving thee.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...