Friday 16 February 2018

My ink and its lines


Your entering into my heart,
Taking control of its beat,
Is not an outcome of any intended effort,
On my part.

Something extraordinary in you,
Pull my attentions towards you,
Created some unexplainable vibrations in me,
I tie myself to thee.

That tie and those vibrations,
Become more vivid with your sweet patting,
Break open a volcano of sweet feelings,
Spread out on papers in the form of ink.

My ink and its lines are therefore,
Bright, truthful and pure,
Like the flow of blood in your vein,
Like the earth, the sun and the moon,
Like the existence of God in the heaven,
If you trust them.

2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...