Thursday 8 February 2018

DO NOT NAME IT LOVE


Do not name it love,
The feelings for you I have,
It will be an insult to me,
If you say, it is an infatuation for thee.
Love  or infatuation,
Are  too small words to define my  commitment.

Many times you rained fire,
Even out of unprovoked anger,
I got hurt, became unhappy, even irritated,
But my feelings for you remained unchanged.

You appear, vanish and reappear,
On my ever amicable sphere,
Like a floating cloud without any hitch,
Every time I remain a fixed star within your reach.

Now you say, will you call it a simple adoration,
Or it is a true and worthy worship of your person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...