Sunday 11 February 2018

FOR MY VALENTINE

Proximity or distance
Exchange of words or silence,
Union or detachment,
Appreciation or criticism,
Doesn't not really matter,
In a deep and true adoration.

When you went away from my world,
Remained silent for a torturous big period,
Tears, sighs became my fortune,
The days passed in deep depression,
I moved on bearing the burden of those pains,
My cheeks soaked out tears without complain.

Did I blame you for anything?
Did I stop my worshiping?
Did I stop thinking about your betterment?
Did I neglect caring your contentment?

My valentine,
My most loved one,
Those pains were too little,
Those tears were too light.
Until the day,
You misunderstood my honest feelings,
You doubted my selfless dealings,
You misinterpreted my frank conversations,
You questioned my integrity in adoration.
I really cried that day,
I really died that day.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...