Saturday 10 February 2018

THE MOST DELICATE HUMAN FEELINGS


Honesty is my theme,
Humbleness is my tone,
When I hum a love song,
In your glory out of deep passion.


I don’t do that with an intention,
To impress or seduce you with them,
Or to earn some words of praise,
Any day from you or anyone,

Now you can raise questions,
Can a lover be so selfless?
Can love be so beautiful?
The answer is, that is true in my case.

Many times you come and go away,
Pay attention to me and neglect,
Did I pause anywhere, changed my way?
I remained rock solid in my act.

This is love dear, the most delicate human feelings,
It has nothing to do with your presence or absence.


2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...