Thursday 15 February 2018

It’s our day, my better half


Twenty seven years passed,
Our sorrows, pleasures weaved,
In one unbreakable garland,
Of love, trust and mutual regard.

Floods of social problems arrived,
Storms of sorrowful events knocked
Huddles of financial stringency appeared
Our hands remain joined, hearts intertwined,
We face them, ease them, resolve them united.

Smilingly you accept and oblige my wishes
Even if many times they differ from those of yours.
Generously you forgive and forget my mistakes,
Even if I know they cause your heartaches.

Only a writer can understand your hardships,
Sacrifices, contributions towards my penmanship.

Seasons come on the earth, in this big stretch of years,
But for me, the whole span was only spring in your presence.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...