Tuesday 13 February 2018

THE HONEYBEE AND THEE


Hearing my romantic words,
Your face turns red,
You withdraw your eyes from my face,
Out of anger and shyness.

I know, your such withdrawal,
Is short-lived and unintentional,
Like the withdrawal flight,
Of a bee gathering honey from petals.

I know the truth behind the withdrawal,
Of both the honeybee and thee,

Your show off of anger and shyness.
Is a mere pretending of annoyance,
Like the buzzing demonstration of anger,
Of the deceitful honeybee.

Neither the honeybee,
 Ever withdraws its focus from honey,
 Nor you, my coy sweetheart,
 Are ever uninterested in my romantic words.

1 comment:

  1. lovely

    I hope she finds your nectar to be the sweetest of all

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...