Friday 16 February 2018

A PROMISE


Ever since you seize my soul,
You spread all over me, occupy my whole,
After that, nothing is left in my control,
I become your dancing doll.

Not that you are unaware of the facts,
Not that you do not know my plight,
Still you wish to avoid, willfully neglect,
Throw me in your waste paper basket,
Do people do this with their reliant?

Despite sufferings I do not leave you,
I do not forget to love and care you.

I dance for you in rhythm
Weave you in my rhymes
Keep you alive in my verses,
Paint you bright in my canvas.

I know giving someone heart,
Is not fun or a short term event,
It’s a promise that is made to be fulfilled,
A journey that begins in order to be completed.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...