Tuesday 27 February 2018

Do not be sad


I did a lot of hardships,
To trace your foot prints.

I explored the river bed,
Scanned the dashing tides,
Filtered the west wind,
Ran crazily all over the world,
To see your pretty face,
To hear a few words from your lips

Out of craziness in your adoration,
I even interrogated the sun, the moon.

When I found no trace of you,
I returned home dejected, broken,
I spread myself on the bed,
Took out my cell phone,
      Looked at your portrait I stored in it.  

The cell phone vibrated in my hands,
The lips of the lifeless photo parted,
You whispered honey,
“My silly sweetheart,
Do not be sad,
You do not need to search me anywhere,
As I am the unmovable reality of your life
I am always present in your thoughts,
In your heart, in your art.
I will never go away from your sky
I will never let you cry.”


A smile of satisfaction spread over my face,
I lost myself in the spell of a sound sleep.


2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...