Saturday 1 September 2018

I LOVE SHREEKRISHNA


Earthly matters do not hurt
 My heart anymore,
As my inner is filled
With the holy delight of your thoughts,
The flow of devotion,
Makes it free from pain.
Being free from fear, anger, lie and deceit,
It becomes unbelievably soft.

My soul is keen and in a hurry,
To relinquish the thoughts body, its cover,
And my undisciplined mind,
 Is continuously distancing from vices.

The tough ways of truth, purity,
Meditation and compassion,
The four steps of divinity
Gives pleasure to the soul with your grace.

People, their truth, falsehood, skulduggery,
Now do not displease me or disturb my mind,
I do not regard anyone as an enemy,
As there can be no enemy of a soul.

Gone are those days when I believed,
Material acquisitions as achievements,
Forgive me for my run behind those illusions
 Ignoring your eminence.
Relinquishing those mirages,
 I wish to drench in the shower of devotion.
 
The feelings of my physical existence,
Is still existing feebly in my mind,
 But I trust will go away,
As step by step I will proceed in your devotion.

Oh Krishna mercy my soul in your servitude,
This much is the desire left in my soul.


2 comments:

  1. Hold tight my hand Panda that I too might learn thru your devotion. I do not know how to pick myself up out of the situation I find myself. Thank you for having been there. You have lent strength and joy even in the darkest of times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hold HIS hands Martina Herrick, who am I ? A mere erring man. His devotion will solve every problem. I will reply you in my poem, HOLD HIS HANDS.

      Delete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...