Saturday 8 September 2018

A TRUTHFUL SOUL

I do not ever write to impress anyone,
Neither for awards, honor or appreciation.
To be straightforward I do not eye,
Any earthly achievement, which is transitory.

The sole aim of my pen is truth,
Pure, unadulterated  and pious truth.

I pay a lot for advocating truth,
Get mistaken, misunderstood,
Cry a lot, get shaken,  become sad,
But never leave that path,
Never deviate from truth.

Do you know why?
Do you know why dare to write truth?
Do you know why I did not ever care,
Who likes or who dislikes?
Who stayed with me, who left,
Because I search one human being,
At least one soul who loves total truth,
I wished  heaven of a friendship,
Between that divine soul and me.

4 comments:

  1. GOD has blessed you with an inner resolve, that many only wish they could possess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste please continue to offer your wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please present us with full translations of yours!!

    Bless you always!!!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...