Saturday 15 September 2018

It was a very difficult promise to make


It was a very difficult promise to make,
To myself and to you,
But I made it.

I promised,
That days, nights, months and seasons.
Will pass over my head,
But I will not let you hear,
The beeping of my crying heart,
My lips will not part,
To tell you anything of my heart's content.

I promised,
To confine myself in my room,
And not venture to see the moon.
To adjust myself with the darkness,
And not wish to switch on a light.

I promised,
That I will learn to live,
Without your wise counsel,
Without your compassionate guidance,
Without the shower of your blessings.

I promised,
To live without my heart's heart.

Though it was a very difficult promise,
But when I  made it,
And I know I will carry it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...