Saturday 29 September 2018

Why I chose you

These questions might be rising in your mind,
And making you puzzled every know and then.

In this densely crowded earth,
Why I chose you to open my heart,
Why I prefer you as the one,
With whom I should walk along,
Why I follow you like shadow,
Why I trust and respect you so much.

I was having a wish in my heart,
To have a person in my casket,
To whom I would tell every truth,
And who would tell me only truth.

Honesty, openness and straightforwardness,
Would be the ways of our relations.
Trust, selflessness would be the binding strings
Of our bond which would be heavenly.

I would never count as a woman,
Nor you should ever see a man in me,
Would count each other as only souls,
Having a common reason to live,
And an uniform goal to cherish.
Our bodies would never come close,
At the same time souls would never distance.

I wished to make a heaven on the earth,
Over which our two souls live comfortably,
Without ego, fear, sorrow, expectations,
Without any narrow humanly hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...