Wednesday 10 January 2018

BITTER BUT TRUE

When I open my mouth,
I used to tell you a truth,
According to my nature,
Be it sweet, be it a bitter,
With myself I become satisfied.
That with you I am candid,
 I do justice with the glory of love,
And towards the bond of our souls

 I did not shelter,
under hypocrisy or untruth,
To appease or  impress you
or to strengthen our friendship.
I assure to myself
That I am virtuous, truthful,
I keep the trust of god.

But the next moment,
I become sad
Why I say bitter
Why I hurt her
Why I axe my own feet
Why don't I become shrewd a bit.
I drench in tears all night,
Because I hurt my sweetheart.
I decide to be smart,
To be a bit hypocrite.

The next morning,
When I see your face,
When I speak to you,
Lie does not come out of my throat,
Whatsoever I see, I feel I honestly react,
Again, I axe my own feet,
Again, I risk our relationship. 
  

 कहते हैं  कि सच  की सदैव जीत होती  है ,
पर  हम  सच ही  कहे , और  हार भी  गए। 

2 comments:

  1. simply incredible feel. the anguish of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. love has its ups and downs
    some laughter, and some frowns
    this is how life flows

    one minute to the next
    just what they should text
    noone really knows

    to mend a sorrowed heart
    of Lovers pulled apart
    by words misspoken

    or feelings oh so deep
    that cause you to lose sleep.
    could love be broken?

    then with a simple pen
    hope rises up again
    putting words to verse

    emotions you do spout
    the tears come pouring out
    could it get much worse

    for when they are away
    all you can do is pray
    for their change of heart

    that they will understand
    give you a reprimand
    and a brand-new start

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...