Tuesday 9 January 2018

MY CRAZY BELOVED

 Madly you slog,
Amidst the thick cover of fog,
Trembling like dry leaves  in the cold wind.
You look for me fitfully on the winter road,
You try to trace my melancholic screams,
From among the rustling noises of leaves.
In my quest, you leave no stone unturned,
No lane unseen, no corner unsearched.

Your anxiety was like the dehydrated passenger,
That desperately tries to locate an oasis in the desert Thar.

My princess, the empress of my soul,

Be assured, be happy and stay cool,

Look inside, I am there, in your core.

I didn’t ever disappear. I can’t go away either,
As the knot between our cores,
Is not arranged by either of us,
It is unbreakable, eternal and divine.
As it is the one that is made in the heaven,

कहने भर को  तो कई दिन बित गए तेरी जुदाई को,
पर वो प्रियतमा तुम कहो तुम कब जुदा हुए इस दिल से।  

1 comment:

  1. divine. i hope she feels her heart moved by your words, as i do.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...