Tuesday 2 January 2018

ONE


On the sky there is only one moon, 
One is the sun and one heaven,

Only one person in my heart's domain,

She is you, you and non but you that reigns.



Never I am disloyal or shaken, ever since I saw you?
Ask your heart and say, how much I love you?

Did you ever get this much from anyone, confess the truth?
Have you seen another devoted soul as mine on this earth?

Your answer is favorable to me; I am certain,
I know you are not unaware of my vibrations,
I too am confident that I flow in your vein,
Why then you preferred to desert me, my heaven,

Why is this darkness in my world?

Why my tears flow through my words?

Why my heart trembles out of pain?

Why my blood oozes out of my pen?



How long will you punish me for my forthright words,
Come along, I wait you, in my beautiful world.


एक चाँद है, एक सूरज है, एक है नीला आशमां,
एक ही हो आप  दुजा  न  कोई  मेरी दिल ओर मेरी जान।    

1 comment:

  1. how does she not see the pain that lays within you words?

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...