Friday 19 January 2018

ONLY YOU

Your romantic words,
Are delicious feasts for my mind,
And nutritious fruits,
For the health of my delight.

Now you are silent, as you are annoyed,
My ears are deprived of your words,
Making my soul depressed
And body emaciated.

You are not an innocent child,
That you failed to read my mind.
Not that, you were never in love with anyone
Hence, unaware of my tormented condition.

I do not know under which compulsion,
You punished the one, that is your own,
What at all was my unforgivable fault,
For which you sentenced me to detachment.

No more I can sustain this pain,
Come and rescue me from this persecution,
You know, only you can do good to me,
Only you can make me or destroy me.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...